Introducing Innovo Languages
OPEN FOR ENROLMENT
Innovo Mandarin 1A
The only course you'll ever need for FAST TRACKING your Mandarin learning.
Mandarin 101 is the ultimate all-in-one programme, ideal for people who study on their own, work full time, are enrolled on a formal course or busy with families and other things.
The course puts you at the centre and actively encourages you to build on the linguistic and cultural repertoire for years to come. Guided by a proven process that GUARANTEES progress, you'll be able to use what you learn from Day 1.
Mandarin 101 will help you to:
- Quickly grasp the basics of the most fascinating language in the world
- Find ways to balance learning Mandarin with a busy life
- Listen and speak Mandarin with confidence
- Read and write Chinese characters without fear
- Identify the best tools and resources for learning Mandarin as a beginner, intermediate or advanced learner
- Lay a solid foundation for your learning after completing the course
- Understand the Chinese culture better and the Chinese people/community around you
- Enhance your future study/career prospects
Vocabulary Learning Starter Guide
In this FREE ebook, I'm going to show you a highly effective vocabulary learning framework that will transform YOUR language learning experience!
Vocabulary is THE most important aspect of any language. In fact, research shows that a learner’s vocabulary size is one of the most reliable indicators of their reading skills and overall proficiency.
Vocabulary learning doesn't have to be boring and time consuming. Download your FREE guide to learn the 5-step framework and start to build a solid foundation in your vocabulary learning immediately.
Let's face it = if you want to succeed in your language learning, YOU HAVE TO MASTER HOW TO LEARN VOCABULARY EFFECTIVELY.
The good news is that with the right framework, you can develop your own approach to vocabulary learning to quickly expand your vocabulary size.GIVE IT TO ME
With direct one-on-one access to Alan, you will learn...
- Tier I Lessons: IELTS Academic, TOEFL (iBT), Cambridge CAE, GCSE, A-Level, HSK or another language exam preparation.
- Tier II Lessons: Academic English / Academic Literacy at Undergraduate, Master's and PhD levels.
- Tier III Lessons: General languages (English or Mandarin Chinese), eg. listening, speaking, reading, writing.
In addition, you will learn how to set language learning goals, assess language learning progress and succeed in your learning.FIND OUT MORE
"Patient and understanding manner, fun lessons, and reasonable fees. Alan has helped me enormously with my language learning, I have come on leaps and bounds since lessons began. Thank you very much."
"Alan was calm, supportive, methodical and thorough. He worked with my strengths and weaknesses and helped me with study techniques that I could manage. Most of all, he helped structure my study to give me the best chance in the exams."
"I started my tuition with Alan in advance of exams and it made a HUGE difference. By the end of the first few tuitions, Alan had taken me through what would be required of me in the exams, worked out exactly where I was and where the work should be focussed. I learned more in the first session than I had all year!"